Flavorful and refreshing cold soup prepared with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic, bell peppers, bread and extra virgin olive oil.
Sopa de Cebolla y Almendras
Delicate onion and almond soup based on a traditional recipe dating back to the 16th century. Finished with a toasted bread slice topped with parmesan cheese.
Ensalada de la Casa
Mixed greens with tomato, cucumber, hardboiled egg and corn, tossed with our house vinaigrette.
Capricho del Chef
A colorful and delicious combination of earth and sea flavors. Mixed greens, tomato, roasted red peppers and thinly sliced Manchego cheese are complemented by high-quality olive oil preserved albacore tuna, smoked salmon and anchovies. Finished with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Ensalada de Espinacas y Piñones
Fresh spinach salad topped with sautéed red onions and bacon, fresh organic goat cheese and pine nuts. Tossed with our house vinaigrette.
Imported Spanish olives marinated in olive oil and spices.
Pan con Tomate
A simple Catalan dish of toasted bread slices, drizzled with garlic infused extra virgin olive oil and topped with pureed tomatoes. Serrano Ham may be added for an additional charge.
Racion de Queso
Savor the true flavor of one of our iconic imported artisan cheeses. Served with almonds and red grapes.
• Manchego: Produced in the La Mancha region of Spain. It is one of the most popular cheeses from Spain. Made from unpasteurized sheep's milk, it is a mild, semi-soft cheese; buttery with a slightly nutty finish.
• Idiazabal: Hard cheese made from unpasteurized milk of Latxa or Carranza sheep in the Basque and Navarra regions of northern Spain. It is dry, but not crumbly, and feels pleasantly oily in the mouth.
• Mahon: Traditional semi-hard cheese, produced from pasteurized cow's milk in Menorca, the outermost of the three Balearic Islands. Its flavor is at once sharp, buttery and slightly salty.
• Cabra al Romero: Aged for a minimum period of four months, this cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk. Semi-firm, creamy, buttery, slightly salty and smooth. Wrapped in a crust with natural rosemary leaf.
• Cabrales: All-natural and truly artisanal cheese made with cow, goat and sheep's milk slowly aged in the caves near the Cantabrian Sea. This produces a deep blue veining in a thick texture with the characteristic creamy and piquant flavor.
Tabla de Quesos Españoles
This sampler is a wonderful way to experience the impressive flavors of our five traditional Spanish cheeses. Served with almonds and red grapes.
Racion de Embutido
For thousands of years, Spaniards have used salt, garlic and spices to preserve sausages and cure meats for the winter. Choose and enjoy one of our imported Spanish cured meats.
• Chorizo de Soria: Delicious cured sausage seasoned with smoked paprika (Pimenton de La Vera), sea salt, garlic and other spices.
• Salchichon: Delicious cured sausage seasoned with whole black peppercorns.
• Lomo Embuchado: Seasoned with garlic, sea salt and smoked paprika and cured for 90 days. Lean with an intense flavor.
• Jamon Serrano: This emblematic cured ham is the base for a large variety of tapas and traditional Spanish recipes. Dry-cured for at least a year, it has a much deeper flavor and firmer texture than other cured hams.
Tabla de Embutidos
In Spain, pork has long reigned as king of the culinary world. Taste this storied tradition in our sample of four mouth-watering cured meats.
Cafe Madriz Imported Cheese and Cured Meat Sampler
Create your own delicious sample by choosing 2 of our cheeses and 2 of our cured meats. Served with almonds and red grapes.
Tostas de Atun, Tomate y Esparragos
Toasted slices of fresh bread lightly brushed with garlic oil and topped with high quality, olive oil-preserved albacore tuna, fresh tomatoes and green asparagus.
Tosta de Salmon Ahumado
Toasted slices of fresh bread served with Atlantic smoked salmon and cream cheese, finished with tangy whole capers and finely chopped hard-boiled egg.
Patatas Con Salsa
Crisp fried potato chunks served with your choice of one of our 3 traditional homemade sauces: Brava (spicy tomato sauce), Queso azul (blue cheese sauce) and Alioli (garlic sauce).
Fresh mushrooms sautéed in garlic, white wine and extra virgin olive oil.
Pisto is Spain's ratatouille, a savory mixture of roasted Mediterranean vegetables and served with a fried egg.
Pimientos Asados con Arroz y Huevos Fritos
Oven roasted red and green bell peppers served with white rice and two fried eggs.
One of the most popular dishes in all of Spain. This classic dish is a satisfying mix of potatoes, onions and eggs, enjoyed at any hour of the day! Served with small mixed green salad. Whole Tortilla or Wedge
Gamas al Ajillo
Delicious shrimp sautéed in extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic and spicy guindilla pepper flakes.
Calamares en Salsa Picante
Slow-cooked squid takes on a flavorful succulence in this spicy saffron, white wine and tomato stew. Served with white rice.
Guiso de Pollo con Piñones, Pimientos Verdes y Tomates
Hearty homemade chicken stew, prepared with onions, green peppers, tomatoes and pine nuts. Served with crisp fried potato chunks.
Albondigas en Salsa Española
Made from scratch beef meatballs, slow-cooked in a classic Spanish sauce and served with crisp friend potato chunks.
Chorizo al Infierno
Translated as 'Flaming Pig', this Galician speciality calls for a traditional piece of equipment called cazuela choricera, crafted in the shape of a pig. We bring you the 'pig', skewered chorizo sausage and you get to flambé it on the table!
Grilled pork skewers marinated in extra virgin olive oil and a savory blend of transitional spices. Served with a homemade tomato sauce and small mixed green salad.
Carne a la Piedra
Steak on a Stone is a meal experience like no other. Following the traditional method of cooking over hot stones, you have the opportunity to cook a delectable 10 oz. sirloin to your liking. Served with crisp fried potato chunks and your choice of one of Cafe Madriz's signature homemade sauces (tomato, garlic or cheese).
Paella is an internationally known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a region called Valencia on the eastern coast of Spain. Today paella is made in every region of Spain. The chef prepares it with chicken, shrimp, calamari and mussels. Available for 2 or 4 people.
PLEASE ALLOW 30 MINUTES FOR PREPARATION AND "RESTING". THIS ALLOWS FOR THE RICE TO SETTLE AND THE FLAVORS TO BLEND.
Mixed Green Salad
Crisp Fried Potato Chunks
Imported Olive Oil (20ml)